Monday, April 7, 2014

I EAT WHAT I LOVE AND LOVE WHAT I EAT



            Wealth and health to all in this day and age plastic surgeons office is a pit stop for many seeking summer bodies. The deaths, malfunctions, pain, and or reoccurring issues have become minimal risks to paying. I am not opposed to a nip tuck im however happy to be here and would hate to know I could achieve a goal a more practical route.

 With a personal goal to strengthen my muscles and maintain healthier eating habits I believe in sweets and theres no compromise to flavor.      

I mix n matched while tunein in to food network Rachel ray Wendy also Beth a known chef from real housewives daytime t.v show for segments on meals to create a steady regiment for my ebooks series.

In life we are nurtured to foods from early so the neurological connections play into things as simple as macaroni.    bet you thought up three major meals 1. Mac n cheese
      2. Mac n ground meat
      3. Mac n tuna salad
The fact is fruit is a possibility may seem strange but by far tasty.
featured photo and macaroni is my next recipe in the works stay tuned and keep that metabolism going.Dancing is considered exercise they say the best things in life are free.

No comments:

Post a Comment