Saturday, April 19, 2014

im learning to love aloe


The plant is good for healing skin and maintaining a glow.
I went out and bought my first piece today .#changeisgood
! Making my body happy keeps me happy.
Most preference for product containing this plant when its raw state is proven most effective.
I am constantly in make-up and chemical products such as coloring for hair so the skin therapy is needed to blance natural ph levels.
The mix of raw oats honey and aloe once pealed  on the face is soothing and supposed to reduce acne. I learned it can be injested for laxative . The relationship is new but sounds good. Theres no happyiness in bad or damaged skin . Keep it real how many people are in need of a laxative natually? No citroma? Its definatly a to be continued i will snap a before and progress in a week til then be blessed on easter sunday #aphroditediaries

No comments:

Post a Comment